So you want to makeover your routine and stop drowning in tasks, to-do’s, and overwhelm?
Perfect! I am so glad you are here! There are 24 hours in a day and once you are able to prioritize what you want and learn to some tools and tricks to help structure your day, you are going to feel like Beyonce and be able to crush your routine with some new-found confidence!
Why is it so hard to get started?
Well first. Change is hard. And trying to change your entire routine all at once while managing a business, career, family, and trying to take care of yourself is a lot! It’s like baking a magnificent wedding cake without all the ingredients. If you leave out one key ingredient out, it will crumble! If you start with the icing there is nothing to support it! And we don’t want that! You have to know where to start, what order, and how to implement your routine strategy!
This course and mentorship will help you target your pain points, map out your priorities, break down how you are currently spending your time, organize it better and find MORE time for fun, growth and even some down time!
The Restart your Routine 6-week course and mentorship!
Notice the word mentorship! Because this is not your average sign-up for a course and let it sit in your inbox! This is a LIVE workshop-style course where I teach you the lessons and then walk you through how to implement it as well as answer your questions along the way! You know I love accountability so I wanted that to be the KEY to making sure you find success! You will have me as a partner! And a group of like-minded women to support you all working on the similar goals!
This is for you IF…
- You feel like you are drowning in your tasks and to-dos
- You feel like you are hustling hard but have nothing to show for
- You feel stretched between business and daily life tasks and have no time for fun, growth or self-care
- You have anxiety when you aren’t able to check your phone/email regularly and its the first thing you do every day! (i.e. let’s stop the scroll!)
- Your personal self-care might be lacking (i.e. snoozing, snacking, scrolling, and comparing which is the same as procrastinating!)
- You want to feel productive every day instead of stressed to the max and overwhelmed
- You need to set aside time for “business” tasks but can’t seem to figure out how to fit it all in
- You NEED someone to keep you accountable!
Q: So what’s included in the course?
- My “One Focus” methodology to audit your current routine and habits
- Revamp your current routines (Including morning routine, evening routine, and self-care routine best practices)
- Weekly and daily scheduling strategies (i.e how to plan your day and week) from my “Crush the Rush” toolkit including time-blocking, how to plan your week, Sunday prep goals + more!
- LAUNCH BONUS: How to plan your social media (i.e. content plan) on a busy schedule and my 2-day Crush your Excuses e-course!
Q: How does the course work?
- I teach 3 LIVE masterclasses over the course of 6 weeks, allowing you time to learn the material, ask questions, and then dive in to implement!
- There are templates, checklists, and homework for you to follow along at your own pace
- Each week for 6 weeks there is a LIVE Q&A! Where you can ask me questions directly or work through your individual steps
- Extra accountability in the community! We will be sharing our experiences along the way, have weekly goal setting and motivational check-ins!
- 24/7 access to our private membership community (only those in the course have access). Ask questions. Get feedback!
- All the videos will be saved in the group for long-term access as well as emailed to you to save
- Materials will be organized in structured units as they are released so you can easily go back and review and take the course at your own pace
- The templates and systems are in PDF format for your use and customization.
- Q&A sessions will be hosted weekly and saved for reference to review