I am writing this in my pjs in Ohio where it is 60 degrees and I just spend the day with my best friend who is visiting from Florida. I had crab cakes for breakfast and Jeni’s ice cream for lunch (a must have if you are visiting) and totally disconnected from everything for almost the entire day! We walked through some gorgeous hotels downtown. Drank coffee. Strolled through a candle store and then came home and played Candy Land with the girls. It was so fun. As with any Sunday evening I am just sitting down and planning my week and cannot wait to share all the good things coming so this week’s Monday newsletter is coming a little early!
Because I can’t keep a secret, I have a big project I am launching in 2020…a journal! So many of you ask about my planning and morning routine, I wanted to create something that not only has helped me launch a successful business but also get my life back after having twins. Plus I carry around like 5 planners/journals. A gratitude journal. A day planner. A nutrition plan. etc. etc. So this is my way of simplifying it all into one. And what has worked! The formal planner/journal won’t be launching until Q2 2020, BUT you get to be in the pilot group!
DOWNLOAD THE DAILY JOURNAL PAGE TEMPLATE HERE (It is FREE!)
GET ON THE MAILING LIST FOR UPDATES HERE! (Plus I would LOVE your feedback!)
And then do a little happy dance and tell me what you think! (Because I am! This has been on my vision board for like 5 years!) But wait, there is more….
You can’t just go through 2020 alone with a blank planner page. Time to jump into the community! As you are planning your 2020 and thinking about your goals and aspirations! I hope you will consider joining us!
- The 2020 VISION WORKSHOP – 5 Days of FREE vision casting content, tips for planning your month and year and actually doing what you say you are going to do! I’ll be there to help guide you the entire way! We kick off January 1st! (and it is all virtual so you can join in your pjs!) Join HERE!
- NUTRITION OVERHAUL – There are 3 options to this group which has optional workouts.
- OPTION 1: This is 3 days of dialing in your nutrition just to reset and kickstart your habits (yes you have to give up the cookies, but not forever)
- OPTION 2: No dieting but your choice of realistic lifestyle approach to energy and weight loss (think intuitive eating, easy recipes, guided meal plans). You get access to life to these tools!
- OPTION 3: 21 day reset that is 100% vegetarian. This is to learn how your body responds to various foods and help you cut the cravings once and for all.
- FITNESS ACCOUNTABILITY: Simple put, our goal is to move our body everyday. And I can help you find a program that fits your goals. Yoga. Cross-fit style workouts. Weights. Cardio. There are 700+ workouts to choose from and over 20+ programs.
You can apply for the nutrition, fitness or both groups HERE and we will put together a plan that works for you!
✔️ Workout 4-6 days a week, for 30-40 minutes
✔️ Follow a balanced meal plan (NOT a diet!)
✔️ Join a community of others working towards being the best version of themselves
✔️ Rock your daily routine
I hope you are as excited as I am about 2020! Happy New Year!