Sometimes in the winter, you need a little motivation to keep you going! And because this weekend is the weekend where most people give up on their New Year’s resolutions, I thought I would share some of my Amazon favorites! You can use this for inspiration to break a sweat, stay on track or just keep you busy during a snowstorm and not eat all the cookies! (Ok that is me!)
- These CUTE leggings are super cheap all year round and pass the “squat” test. I have them in this color and love them!
- I just bought these for myself to go hiking with the girls this winter! The cute little girl’s version is a win in our house too!
- This month my virtual gym is all about self-care. So each weekend I am doing a face mask. This is perfect for being snowed in! 3 days worth is like a mini-vacation.
- I got this cookbook for Christmas (along with an air-fryer) and have made 10+ recipes so far. They are amazing!
- Sunnies! I love these! They are SO cute and big and just fun! One day it will be sunny in Ohio again! (These are coming to LA with me next month!) We are making chicken pot-pie tonight! (And yes that is on my meal plan!)
- This sweatshirt/sweater! Perfect for winter and spring without being super bulky! I like it with these cute short boots! Setting a goal for a new outfit is always a great way to stay motivated!
As a bonus, here are the vitamins that the girls are I started taking to try to fend off any colds this season!
I actually have all of these on auto-delivery with my face mask (ha) so that we are set for the month without even thinking about it!
Who has noticed a big change on Amazon lately? Alexa and I are best friends these days! What finds are you loving?