I did a recent poll on Instagram stories on what you wanted to see more of so here are my top asked questions and answers! Complete with a morning schedule template + a meal plan! Going forward I plan to do this once a month, so ask away! What else would you like to see?
Let me know what you think of the NEW format! HIT REPLY and let me know!
Q: What is your schedule?
I work full time so I usually get to work around 8:30 am M-F. That said I am lucky and my commute is short (15 minutes) so I stay until around 5:30 which allows me to be flexible with my morning schedule.
- I get up at 4:45 am during the week and 6:00 am on the weekends. After a lot of trial and error my body does best sticking to similar sleep schedules. (Previously would get like 4+ more hours of sleep on the weekend and it left me feeling groggy). I use the mornings for ME time.
- 4:45 am – 6:00 am –> Devotions, journal and emails (i.e. this is when I work my coaching business and check in with clients)
- 6:00 am- 7:00 am –> Workout (if the workout is shorter I usually spend time finishing up emails. Currently they are 20 minutes! Yes!)
- 7:00 am – 8:00 am –> Shower, dressed, breakfast, kid stuff! (I make a smoothie on my way out the door and my lunch is already packed!)
- If this is the weekend, everything just shifts down 🙂 I keep the same routine though!
- Work. Work. Work. Sometimes I fit in a client lunch or emails to my team.
- Evening Routine
- 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm –> Family time. I try not to be on my phone and just focus on being present
- 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm –> Bedtime. My husband and I alternate bedtime so if it is an off night I am usually putting toys away and sneaking in some coaching or doing a team call.
- 8:30 pm – 9:30 pm –> We made it! Ha, this is what I feel like at 9pm. Usually I read or watch a show (currently streaming Shamless), but I have a bad habit of falling asleep! lol.
- ps. Before I go to bed I lay out all my clothes for the next day, pack all lunches and organize my exit! (i.e. how am I going to get out the door on time!)
Q: What are you eating?
- I have been following the Portion Fix plan lately while I am trying to see my abs again! I have TONS of meal plans on my blog you can pull from! And a template!
- Note to self. 80% of your results come nutrition. 🙂 I know. I wish it wasn’t so. Hopefully, some of these meals inspire you!
- Turkey Wrap (whole wheat wrap, spinach, cucumbers, ham and honey mustard)
- Big Ole Salad! (Follow the rule – Fat, Fiber, Proteins and Greens!)
- Yogurt / hard boiled eggs (when I am rushed) with a bag of veggies and sweet potato chips!
AND going forward each newsletter, I am going to be sharing a few snipets of my day! I hope this helps you have a productive week!
CURRENTLY LISTENING + READING + WORKING OUT
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: For the Love – Jen Hatmaker: Just do the Next Right Thing | High Hopes (Panic at the Disco!)
CURRENTLY READING: Love Real Food! | Perfect for big winter salads and lots of seasonal veggies
CURRENT WORKOUT: Transform 20! | Just wrapped week 2! |Try a workout!
HELPFUL TOOLS | BLOG POSTS