The TOP question I always get is what do you eat? Followed by, do you have that recipe? So I thought I would share this week some sweet inspiration for Valentine’s Day that won’t derail your progress! And a few gift guides to help too!
Hit reply and let me know what you like the best! I can’t wait to hear from you!
These are some of my favorite “healthy” chocolate recipes! Your friends and family won’t even know they are good for them! Some of them with a full serving of protein!
- Brownies with superfood frosting
- Protein packed peanut butter cups
- Skinnytaste Valentine Cake Balls (you knew I would have one of her recipes right?)
- Red Velvet cupcakes
- Mocha mouse and 5 other easy smoothie recipes!
Fun Kids Treats
These are part craft, part fun and part healthy! All the things that taste good but have some fruit and veggies hidden inside! (at least most of them!)
- Fro-yo Fruit bites
- Gelatin heart jellies
- Fruit pizza with cream cheese (this would be fun to make together too!)
- Banana oatmeal pancakes (These are a Sunday morning tradition!)
- Strawberry heartman snack
Gift Ideas for the Family
I am that person that made up the “Valentine Fairy” last year because I wasn’t sure how to explain Valentine’s Day. So guess what? The Valentine Fairy is coming again this year too! Lol.
- Valentine’s Day Coloring Book
- Melissa and Doug Bead Making Set
- My Little Pony Pj’s (I can’t believe these are popular again!)
- Mantra Band (for your bestie!)
- Men’s Joggers
- Fun wine glass (perhaps my team is reading!)
- Journal you can customize
CURRENTLY LISTENING + READING + WORKING OUT
CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: For the Love – Jen Hatmaker: Just do the Next Right Thing | Anything by Fleetwood Mac (Alexa has me hooked!)
CURRENTLY READING: The Movie Star (needed something light for a 5 hour plan ride!)
CURRENT WORKOUT: Transform 20! | Just wrapped week 4! | Grab a FREE weekly workout plan
RECENT PURCHASES | WISH LIST
HELPFUL TOOLS | BLOG POSTS